- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Employment and Labour Law Services in London
The specialist employment team at JMW in London is highly experienced in dealing with all aspects of the most challenging employment law issues.
We are experts in dealing with complex HR queries for businesses and organisations, from fast-growth companies to established multi-nationals and PLCs. We provide strategic thinking, informed by our in-depth knowledge of employment law, in a way that focuses on our client’s organisational goals and priorities. Our expertise includes running strategic change-management projects, managing tricky employee-relations cases, and achieving difficult employee exits, in a way that minimises business disruption.
The team also boasts specialists in assisting senior executives and founders, where complex boardroom issues arise, or where a tricky, often high profile, time-critical exit needs to be achieved. The team has been commended for having impressive negotiators who are focused on achieving the best possible outcome for the client.
Our specialisms across the team, on all sides of employment cases, give us a unique tactical insight enabling us to quickly devise powerful strategies to achieve our clients’ goals.
How JMW Can Help
Our services include:
- Business reorganisations and restructures
- Acquisition and merger support, including strategic planning and execution for the smooth running of the people side of any deal
- Complex employee management issues, such as tricky ill health cases, complicated disciplinary and grievance processes, and remuneration disputes
- Sensitive discrimination and whistleblowing cases
- Employee-related negotiations and litigation
- Difficult or sensitive exits
- Team moves
- Business protections, including restrictive covenants, protection of confidential information and talent retention strategies
- HR documentation, including bonus and commission schemes, tailored employment contracts and service agreements
- International employment advice
International Employment Advice
In addition to our established UK practice, our international team in London has particular expertise in providing strategic employment advice for global companies, helping them to deal with their HR and labour law needs throughout the world, regardless of time-zones.
We know that managing a global workforce has many challenges, and our multi-national clients need clear, commercial solutions that cut through the technicalities, barriers and frustrations that can so often be faced when dealing with multiple local jurisdictions.
We find that clients like to deal with one point of contact; someone who knows their business and its culture, and can provide comprehensive support wherever and whenever it is needed in a way that addresses their priorities and business drivers.
Talk to Us
The breadth of experience across the team means that we have detailed insight into how these employment issues work from every perspective, and our lawyers can cut through the technicalities to quickly provide strategies that focus on the goals that you want to achieve.