- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Real Estate Residential
Jackie joined JMW in March 2022 in the Real Estate Residential Department in the London office.
Jackie has acted for a wide range of clients from first-time buyers to families moving on, or people buying a retirement property, as well as UK banks and building societies, high net worth individuals and property developers and investors. Jackie has experience with a wide range of matters relating to the acquisition, management and disposal of all types of real estate residential property transactions and has over 20 years expertise in dealing with high value properties in both the home counties and London markets.
Jackie has substantial knowledge in:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing including sales and, leasehold and freehold purchases
- Declarations of Trust
- Auction sales and purchases
- Deeds of Variation to leases
- Licences to alter
- Exclusivity agreements, overage, and option agreements.
- New build purchases off plan, sales and assignments.
- Refinances through retail and private banks
Jackie takes a personal approach to each transaction and considers communication to be key, to keep clients informed and smooth the way to a successful outcome.
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited.
Jackie graduated from the University of Cambridge with a degree in History and completed her professional examinations at the College of Law in Chester.
Jackie is a keen fan of musical theatre (watching not performing), enjoys long walks with friends in the local Bushy Park and exploring London museums and art galleries.