- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Real Estate Commercial
Christian joined JMW in May 2019. He is a Partner in the Real Estate Commercial team, with over 20 years’ experience of acting for UK and international companies, banks and high net worth individuals on all aspects of commercial real estate work and also on high value residential transactions.
Christian has particular experience of advising on the real estate requirements of businesses operating in the transport, logistics and distribution sectors, including significant experience of landlord and tenant matters and dealing with the real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions, disposals and restructuring.
Examples of work undertaken by Christian are:
- Acting for UK and international investors on in investments relating to land and buildings in Central London and across England and Wales
- Acting for a global shipping business on all aspects of their real estate interests and requirements in England and Wales
- Advising businesses in the transport and distribution sectors on acquiring and developing facilities
- Acting for international luxury retail brands on leases of their central London stores
- Providing advice to international lenders in relation to real estate elements of the refinancing of a major shipping and port operating company
- Advising on structures for acquiring and redeveloping commercial properties
- Managing local lawyers on investment in, or development of international real estate.
Christian joined JMW from the London office of Taylor Vinters and has been a partner at other central London law firms and has worked in the Middle East and Australia.