- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Employment Law Breakfast Seminar – Organisational Change & Tackling Underperformance
Date: Thursday, 8 November, 2018
Location: JMW Solicitors 1 Byrom Place Manchester, Lancashire M3 3HG United Kingdom
JMW in partnership with Co-Creation will be hosting our fourth workshop in our “People Management” series. In this workshop, we will focus on Organisational Change and how to effectively performance manage underperforming employees.
Keith Stopforth, former Head of Talent and Development at BUPA in the UK was part of a team leading Transformational Change from 2010-2012, which had to deliver cost improvements, people management changes, restructuring and behavioural change - all in the space of 12 months!
Our seminar is aimed at business owners and HR or those responsible for employee health and wellbeing, in addition to in-house lawyers.
The format of the event will be:-
8.00am - Registration, refreshments and breakfast.
8.30am – Keith Stopforth from Co-Creation - will host a session on:
• How to deliver cost improvements;
• How to deal with people management changes;
• Dealing with behavioural change;
• What to do when embarking on a restructure.
9.15am - Coffee Break
9.30am - JMW will guide you through tackling under performance within the workplace and:-
• The importance of having a capability procedure;
• Capability meetings and review periods;
• What to do if an employee does not improve;
• Medical issues and underperformance;
• Disability discrimination issues and underperformance;
• Case law update in capability cases
10.15am - Finish and further networking opportunity
Places are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis so please ensure you reserve your free place below.