- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Employment Update Webinar – Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Update
Thursday, 18 June, 2020 - 2:00pm
Who should attend?
Business leaders, owners and HR practitioners across all sectors.
As the government begins to kick start the economy, it was inevitable that the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme would be adjusted to ensure the scheme stays effective. On 29 May the Chancellor, Rishi Sunik announced changes to the CJRS due to take place in July and introduced the concept of flexible furloughing. Following the recent announcement, businesses are now considering the changes they may need to make in light of the impact of COVID-19.
In this webinar you will, hear from Paul Chamberlain, Head of Employment at JMW and Charlotte Beeley, Solicitor, as they take a look at:
- what employers can expect from these changes and flexible furloughing and how it will affect those already on furlough;
- the phased reduction in financial support under the CJRS;
- what steps a business need to take in order to make redundancies despite being eligible for the CJRS;
- taking holidays whilst on furlough;
- health and safety concerns about returning to the workplace.
Join us for a free interactive Zoom webinar to discuss the employment issues that might arise.
If you would like to join this webinar please RSVP below or email email@example.com by 12 noon on 17 June to register and you will be sent the joining instructions to the Zoom Meeting the day before.