- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Our Coronavirus Response
As concerns continue to develop in relation to the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) we want to provide you with assurances that we are dedicated to ensuring that we protect the health and well-being of our staff, clients and contacts.
The position is changing on a daily basis and the only thing that appears certain at present is that the country is likely to be taking measures on a national scale for several months. On that basis the decisions we are making must balance the health of all staff and our families alongside the viability and continuity of the business.
As a firm we would like to provide you with the confidence that we are closely monitoring government guidance and, as it stands, we are currently fully operational and intend to continue offering services as normal. We understand the importance of continuing business as efficiently as possible and we have a detailed Business Continuity Plan in place to ensure we can continue to deliver the same quality of services to our clients.
It is our priority to minimise the risk of exposure to our staff, clients and contacts; and to manage this effectively we have taken the following measures:
- We have equipped all staff who are able to work remotely with laptops and other computer equipment. Our lawyers and support staff are able to dial into our secure IT infrastructure so they can continue to support all of our clients
- offering alternatives to face-to-face meetings such as telephone and video conferencing;
- cancellation of all social events; and
- communicating to our people of the importance of self-isolation should they display any of the symptoms related to Covid-19.
It is our aim to provide you with the confidence we are taking all reasonable measures to minimise the impact of business whilst taking into consideration the welfare of our people and will continue to provide you with updates as new developments arise.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. Click here to view our Risk Assessment Certificate.