- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Business Crime & Regulation
Patrick joined JMW in June 2022 as a Solicitor in the Business Crime and Regulation Department.
Patrick has a wide array of experience in Transport, Criminal, Regulatory, and Public Law matters including:
- Operator licence applications.
- Public Inquiries before the Traffic Commissioners.
- Prosecutions for motoring offences.
- DVSA and/or HSE investigations and/or prosecutions.
- ICO and data enquiries.
- Parking operator compliance advice; and
- Public transport policy decisions.
Patrick graduated from Lancaster University with an undergraduate degree in Law, and studied the BPTC at BPP University in Manchester, then completed his LPC and Master of Law at the University of Central Lancashire. Patrick was a paralegal, trainee, and practised as a qualified solicitor at a specialised transport law firm based in Clitheroe, where he had multiple dealings with the haulage and passenger carrying industries.
Patrick has advised and worked with trade associations and their memberships on matters such as Brexit and written a number of columns for trade press magazines.
Patrick is a member of the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn and the Association of Road Transport Lawyers (AORTL) and is a keen supporter and player of both rugby league and rugby union.