- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Applying for an injunction can help to prevent asset loss, reputation damage and even physical harm. However, it is important to seek legal advice from experienced solicitors when bringing an injunction, which can also help you determine whether this is your best or only option.
If you need help and advice with making an injunction to protect your and your business’s interests, contact JMW today. You can get in touch by calling 0345 872 6666 or by filling out our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
We have experience applying for and obtaining injunctions in the following areas:
- Judicial review
- Declaratory relief
- Breach of contract prevention
- Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property infringement
- Defamation and privacy
- Freezing bank accounts or assets
- Harassment protection
- Land or property sales
- Nuisance and trespassing prevention
- Restrictive covenants breaches
- Winding up petitions
- Wrongful use of confidential information
Types of Injunctions
An injunction is a court order that either prevents a party from doing a certain act, or requires them to do something. An interim injunction is a temporary injunction that is usually granted ahead of a hearing or full trial. There are three main types of commercial injunctions:
- Freezing order - this prevents anyone from controlling assets in a way that could damage your business
- Search order - this allows you to search and seize evidence, which would have otherwise been disposed of
- Disclosure order - this allows you to search for documents, which must then be disclosed
Why Choose JMW?
Our team has years of experience in settling disputes between businesses, including building and enforcing injunctions. We provide advice to clients on the risks and consequences involved with making injunctions and ensure we are there for them every step of the way.
We understand these matters are critically important for you and your business. This is why we aim to deal with issues in a timely manner, reducing the impact on your organisation. We have acted in relation to a number of different injunctions and have connections with external parties, such as the police, to ensure these are administered correctly.
Talk to Us
If you need to apply for an injunction, it is vital that you seek expert legal advice before proceeding in order to be sure this is the most effective action to take. Contact our solicitors today by calling 0345 872 6666 or by filling out our online enquiry form and letting us know a suitable time to get back to you.