- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Claire joined JMW in June 2010 as a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Department and soon after progressed to a Litigation Executive, before completing her training contract and qualifying into Commercial Litigation in April 2015.
Claire graduated from the University of Newcastle with a law degree in 2008 and completed her LPC at the College of Law in York in 2009.
Claire has experience of working on a variety of general commercial litigation matters acting for both businesses and individuals including;
- Contractual disputes acting for both Claimant’s and Defendant’s relating to non-payment and/or failures to provide the contractual services.
- Professional negligence claims.
- Acting for both employers and employees in relation to disputes surrounding restrictive covenants.
- Acting on behalf of recruiters following non-payment of recruitment fees.
- Pre-action disclosure applications including Norwich Pharmacal and Bankers Trust