- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Job Title: Solicitor
Corporate and Commercial
Bilal joined JMW in September 2017 as a Solicitor in the Commercial Department.
Bilal has experience with a wide range of matters relating to commercial contracts and intellectual property. He has particular experience in relation to:
- marketing agreements including digital, social media and PR;
- blogger and influencer sponsorship agreements;
- promotional competition terms and conditions;
- image and music licensing agreements;
- e-commerce terms and conditions and policies;
- advertisements and promotions; and
- commercial issues connected with the e-commerce and fashion industry.
Graduated from the University of Leeds with a law degree in 2012 and completed his LPC at the University of Law in 2013. He worked as a Paralegal for over a year with the in-house legal team of online fashion retailer Boohoo.com and subsequently trained at Irwin Mitchell LLP in Manchester.
Bilal is a keen badminton player and enjoys watching cricket and boxing.