- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Whether you are contracting for a short-term service or are planning a larger scale strategic outsourcing, or whether you are a business specialising in providing services, our team can use its experience to help deliver a services agreement that ensures each party knows what is expected of it.
About Services Agreements
When contracting for services, it is important to set out exactly what services are to be provided and how these services are to be paid for. Equally, it is important to ensure there is a mechanism for how things are managed should anything go wrong.
A well-drafted services agreement will set out each party’s responsibilities in the relationship in a way that allows the parties to have certainty as to what is expected of them. It will set out:
- What the services are and how often they are to be performed
- Clear service levels that will allow the supplier’s performance to be objectively measured
- Anything that the customer is required to do or provide to allow the supplier to provide the service
- A clear mechanism for the parties to resolve any issues in relation to their relationship
Why Choose JMW?
It is important to seek the right assistance when it comes to services agreements, especially given the often complex nature of these documents and the need for information to be thorough and correct.
Our team has vast experience in relation to a variety of services agreements, including:
- Consultancy agreements
- Cleaning agreements
- Marketing services
- Hire of equipment and plant
- Inspection services
- Catering agreements
- Contracts for provision of travel services