- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Job Title: Paralegal
Real Estate Commercial
Abi joined JMW in August 2018 in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Abi has experience with a wide range of matters relating to the acquisition, management, financing and disposal of all types of commercial real estate. She has:
- Acted for developers in high value refinances and/or disposals of property portfolios;
- Acted for investor clients and managing their property portfolios by negotiating new commercial leases, licenses and wayleaves;
- Acted for landowners in relation to option agreements;
- Acted for developers in new build plot sales; and
- Residential sales and purchases.
Abi graduated from Lancaster University with a Law degree in 2015. During her time as an undergraduate, Abi actively participated in a number of volunteering activities and was awarded the Lancaster Award for excellence in extra-curricular activities.
She then attended Durham University and graduated with a Masters degree with Distinction in International Trade and Commercial Law in 2017. During her time here, she was awarded with the Postgraduate Durham Award for demonstrating a wide range of interpersonal and employability skills. She was also awarded with the BPP Commercial Awareness Certificate for actively demonstrating commercial awareness.
In her spare time, Abi enjoys singing, travelling, watching films and fine-dining.