- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Emily joined JMW in May 2018 as an Associate in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Emily has experience dealing with a broad range of commercial property transactions in both the public and private sectors including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work, corporate support and real estate finance. Emily has particular experience:
- acting for investor clients managing and refinancing their property portfolios
- negotiating leases, surrenders, assignments and licences in sectors including office, industrial and retail
- assisting in the acquisition and establishment of commercial and mixed use developments
- representing borrowers, lenders, SIPPs and charities in the acquisition and disposal of a wide range of commercial properties
- acting for clients in the public utilities sector in relation to statutory agreements and wayleave agreements
Having graduated from the University of Manchester in 2010, Emily completed her LPC at the Manchester College of Law and qualified in 2013. Prior to joining JMW, Emily worked as a solicitor in the Real Estate department at Pannone, Slater & Gordon.
Outside of work Emily is a keen fell runner and cyclist, and enjoys baking.