- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Transport and Logistics
The commercial real estate team at JMW Solicitors provides legal support for companies in the logistics and transport sector in relation to their real estate needs. Our solicitors will use their experience of the commercial property market to ensure all transactions are handled efficiently, delivering the best possible end results.
The use of real estate in this industry is constantly changing, with companies frequently adjusting the amount of office or industrial space they need, or moving their locations in response to factors such as customer needs or costs. JMW’s transport and logistics team provides a comprehensive range of services to meet the specific needs of businesses in the sector.
To speak to a member of the transport and logistics commercial real estate team, call us on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss your case in greater detail.
How JMW Can Help
Our real estate commercial team will assess your requirements to ensure our services are tailored to meet those needs.
Our services include:
- Acquisitions and disposals - acting on the acquisition and disposal of industrial, office and other transport and logistics sites
- Construction - negotiating building contracts, appointing consultants and securing warranties for interested parties
- Development - supporting the development of transport and logistics schemes
- Disputes - handling all aspects of dispute resolution in relation to construction or property disputes
- Estate management - handling all aspects of general portfolio and estate management
- Financing - assisting with any finance arrangements in relation to buildings or land
- Landlord and tenant matters - dealing with agreements for leases, licences and other agreements
- Planning - advising on planning applications and conditions, negotiating agreements and assisting on planning appeals and judicial review challenges
- Transport hubs - acting on premises or land at or near transport hubs, including rail, road, sea or air hubs
The commercial property team has established long-lasting relationships with a number of key clients, who know they can rely on us for a consistently high standard of service. We have many years of experience across all aspects of commercial real estate, and we offer a combination of flexible fee structures and fixed-fee services.
Additionally, we use innovative technology such as cloud-based data rooms to provide bespoke solutions to suit the needs of specific clients, and also offer training for partner organisations, keeping them updated on relevant legal reforms or changes in best practice.