- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner Manchester Clinical Negligence
Mark is a Partner in the Clinical Negligence team, having recently joined in January 2020. He has an interest in all aspects of clinical negligence, including but not limited to, neurosurgery, orthopaedic medicine, general surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynaecology. Mark was previously a partner at a leading nationwide practice and has focussed solely on clinical negligence since his qualification in 2001.
He has been regularly named in Chambers and Partners UK and the Legal 500, with comments including:
- “[He] represents clients in a wide range of claims, with recent experience focusing on cases concerning the mismanagement of diabetes, resulting in brain injuries and amputations. An impressed client describes him as "compassionate and thorough, with an excellent knowledge and understanding of my case."
- “Sources highlight him as incredibly intelligent; he sees every facet of the case”
Mark has a proven track record of successful cases against individual surgeons, general practitioners, NHS Trusts, private healthcare providers and medical care provided by the Ministry of Defence for serving and discharged personnel from all of HM Forces.
Mark has been a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers for a number of years and is a Senior Litigator.