- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Fixed Fee Immigration Assistance
Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain
Hourly rate: £220 plus VAT
On average this type of work takes between 5 to 10 hours to complete. This means that on average the costs are between £1,250 to £2,500 plus VAT. Disbursements are not included in this estimate.
The exact cost and hours spent on the application will depend on the circumstances of your application, such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence you have already collated;
- Whether you complete an initial draft of the application for us to review or you ask us to complete the application form for you.
If you have the documentation required already and complete the application yourself, the cost is likely to be towards the lower end of this range.
The work will involve:
- discussing your circumstances in detail to decide whether you are suitable for indefinite leave to remain and whether an application is likely to be granted;
- Providing advice on the Immigration Rules and how this affects your application;
- Advice on the supporting evidence you need for the application and reviewing this, including Life in the UK test;
- Preparing your application (or reviewing it and providing advice on amendments that are required);
- Alternative visa routes which may be open to you;
- Advice on the outcome of your application and any further steps you need to take.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as the application fee which is payable to the Home Office. We can handle the payment of disbursements on your behalf if instructed to do so. The cost estimate detailed above does not include the application fee – details can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk
How long will it take?
If provided with all the correct documentation and completed application form, we can usually submit your application within one week but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer.
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. The current processing times are six months although these are updated on the www.gov.uk website.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate and are subject to change dependent on the facts of your application. We can be more specific once we have all of the necessary information about your application.
To discuss fixed fee employment law with our team please do not hesitate to contact our team using the form or call us on 0345-872-6666.