- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Family
Alice joined JMW in December 2018 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Alice has experience across a wide range of family law issues, stemming from the breakdown of a relationship, including:-
- Divorce, separation and the related procedures;
- The division of finances and assets upon separation including complex cases involving high net worth individuals and intertwined business structures;
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements;
- Negotiations, (and where necessary, Court proceedings), concerning the arrangements for children upon separation of parents;
- Financial disputes and agreements involving co-owners of a property and unmarried couples with children.
Alice is passionate about her particular area of law. She takes great pride in helping her clients through one of the most difficult times in their lives and seeing them come out on the other end, happy and looking forward to the future.
Alice graduated from Loughborough University with a 2:1 BA Hons Degree in Politics and International Relations before transferring over to the legal profession and completing the GDL and LPC at the University of Law, Chester, achieving a Distinction.
Before qualifying as a Solicitor in May 2018, Alice worked as a paralegal in a large firm based across the Wirral, before training and qualifying at Cullimore Dutton Solicitors, a firm based in Chester where she was retained following qualification. Alice then followed her passion in family law by joining the thriving and widely-renowned JMW Family Team in December 2018.
When not at work, Alice can usually be found at home walking around the Welsh hills with her Golden Retriever, Maisy, or out and about with friends and family, usually with a glass of prosecco in hand!