- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Family
Ashley joined JMW in April 2021 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Ashley has experience in a wide range of Family Law matters including:
- Divorce and associated financial matters;
- Advising in respect of pre-nuptial agreements;
- Applications for non-molestation and occupation orders; and
- Disputes and negotiations in respect of the arrangements for children
As a member of Resolution, Ashley provides an expert service to his clients whilst remaining personable and sensitive in what is often an emotional time. Ashley remains focused on the key aspects of a case, rather than peripheral issues, to ensure matters are conducted as efficiently as possible with minimal stress.
Ashley graduated from the University of Birmingham with a degree in History and Philosophy before completing the GDL and LPC at the University of Law in Manchester. Before starting at JMW, Ashley worked as a Solicitor in the Family Team at Knights plc.
Outside of work Ashley enjoys playing football and is a Manchester United supporter. Ashley has also played table tennis competitively for many years.