- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Family
Charlotte joined JMW in March 2021 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Charlotte has experience in a range of Family Law matters including:
- Assisting with arrangements for children following parental separation;
- Divorce and associated financial matters;
- Non-molestation and occupation orders; and
- Cohabitation arrangements and disputes.
Charlotte is passionate about her particular area of law and takes pride in being able to help clients through what can be a very difficult and stressful time in their lives.
Charlotte graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in History before completing her Graduate Diploma in Law and gaining a Distinction in her LPC from the University of Law, Manchester.
Before qualifying as a Solicitor in March 2019, Charlotte worked as a paralegal in full service law firms based in Manchester, before training and qualifying at Davis Blank Furniss LLP, where she was retained following qualification.
When not at work, Charlotte enjoys being active outdoors, spending time with friends and family, reading and crafting.