- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate Liverpool Family
Sally joined JMW’s family team in Liverpool as a senior associate in June 2020.
Since qualifying in 2010, Sally has specialised in family law matters focusing on financial issues arising for both married and unmarried couples as well as disputes involving children including international relocation.
Sally is experienced in a wide range of family law matters including:-
- Divorce & Dissolution of civil partnerships and the associated financial matters.
- Nuptial agreements and their enforceability
- Cohabitation agreements and financial disputes arising between separating couples who were unmarried
- Disputes about arrangements for children
Sally is experienced in dealing with complex financial matters including matters with international aspects, matters involving businesses, trust structures and agricultural matters.
Sally is a Resolution Accredited Specialist in complex financial matters; Cohabitation and Trust of Land Matters. Sally provides pragmatic, practical advice in an approachable and empathetic manner.
Sally is is a qualified Collaborative Law practitioner.
Sally graduated the University of Wales in 2005 with a Business Degree before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Court with the College of Law in Chester. Sally completed her training contract and practiced in Liverpool between 2007 and 2016 before spending some time practicing in Manchester and Chester.