- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Intellectual Property Solicitors
In modern business, protecting your intellectual property (IP) assets should be one of your most important priorities. Seeking legal guidance from specialist intellectual property solicitors can help you maximise the value of these assets and prevent your rights from being infringed, which could cost you time and money.
JMW is regarded as one of the leading intellectual property law practices in the UK, with our substantial sector experience enabling us to strike the right balance between our clients’ aims and their legal potential.
Our goal is to maximise the value of clients’ IP, and we do not sit on the fence when providing tailored and proactive guidance that will meet your needs.
How JMW Can Help
At JMW, we provide a comprehensive range of intellectual property services, covering all aspects of IP law and intangible asset protection. This includes:
- IP ownership and rewards, exploring the issues and options around receiving rewards for your intellectual creations, including what to do when someone else claims ownership of your IP
- IP defence, helping you to prevent or defend against groundless allegations that you have infringed the IP of others
- IP disputes, preventing others from benefiting from your IP and taking action against those who may be infringing your rights
- Trade marks, helping you protect any trade marks that you own, including taking action when these are violated
- Confidential information, ensuring you are able to protect confidential information from misappropriation and misuse
- Copyright, advising you on the legal mechanisms for protecting, exploiting, licensing and enforcing your copyrights
As a full-service law firm, the intellectual property team has access to experts from other departments at JMW, including employment law, contracts and agreements, media law and wills and probate, who can ensure your IP can be identified, secured and protected.
JMW has expert knowledge and an up-to-the-minute understanding of all the relevant legal issues, having worked with businesses across a broad range of industries on IP matters.
We will advise you on everything you need to protect and make the best possible use of these assets, informed by a strong understanding of your interests.
Talk to Us
If you are looking for expert advice regarding any area of IP law, get in touch with our expert solicitors today. Call us on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will get back to you at your convenience.