- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Breach of Confidence
We have considerable experience of resolving cases involving confidential information.
We help clients prevent their business information and trade secrets from being stolen or misused.
- a former employee uses stolen customer and supplier lists for their new business;
- confidential business documents “disappear” and are subsequently offered to the media for publication;
- an individual receives an email “phishing” for information.
It is usually essential to respond very quickly to threatened breaches of confidence. Once “the genie is out of the bottle”, damages can prove to be an inadequate remedy.
At JMW we act quickly to secure the best practical, legal and commercial solution to the problem.