- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Check my Claim:
How you can switch solicitors
Making a claim for compensation after you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be vitally important. It helps you to get justice for your accident, and the compensation award can help you cover the cost of medical care, loss of earnings and, depending on the severity of your injuries, even costs such as adaptation to your home.
The process for claiming compensation should run smoothly, and be stress-free. However, if the law firm handling your case fails to give you a quality service, you have every right to look at transferring your case to a firm better equipped to give you the result you deserve. That’s where the personal injury team at JMW Solicitors comes in.
Our “check my claim” service means you can get a second opinion when you’ve got reason to doubt the service you’re getting from your current law firm. Our team of experienced solicitors can provide you with no obligation advice that will help you make the decision as to whether or not you really are getting what you deserve. If you then decide that you’d prefer us to handle your case, we can take your claim on and get you the compensation you deserve. Get in touch with us on 0800 054 6570 or fill in our online contact form to get some clear, straightforward advice on your situation.
We can check your claim if:
- You feel your case has been mishandled or progressed too slowly;
- You have been told your claim not is worthwhile pursuing;
- You are not happy with the amount of compensation you have been told your case is worth; or
- After settling your case, you believe that your solicitor has secured a lower amount of compensation than you feel you deserve.
Our team has years of experience in handling injury claims, and we work in every area of personal injury law. We are listed in independent legal directories, Chambers and Partners, and the Legal 500, and have been recognised with numerous awards in the field of personal injury law. Above all, we value our clients, and what we can achieve for them.
Don’t just take our word for it though, read about some of the success stories we’ve created for our clients, such as:
- Mr E, who was diagnosed with bilateral pleural thickening and told by a firm of asbestos-related injury specialists that he did not have a claim. We took his case on and secured him £400,000.
- Mrs C, who was injured after falling from unsuitable ladders at work. The firm she originally took her claim to closed her file. We checked her claim and secured her £10,000.
- Ms H, who was involved in a car accident and was told by her previous law firm she would only be able to get 50% of her total compensation award. We checked her claim and secured her 100% of her compensation AND a substantial increase on the compensation she was told she deserved for the case.
- Ms P, a minor who was sadly rendered paraplegic after being involved in a car accident. Her case was being poorly handled by her previous law firm and JMW was recommended to her family. We were able to secure a multi-million pound compensation award to ensure Ms P can be comfortable and secure for the rest of her life. Ms P’s father said of us: “Absolutely first class... from the moment they were involved, I had no concerns whatsoever.”