- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
How You Can Switch Solicitors: Contact the Motorbike Specialists
If you have been injured in a motorbike accident which wasn’t your fault, claiming for compensation can become an essential factor in helping you cover the cost of your medical care, loss of earnings and other potential costs, such as adaptation to your home, depending on the severity of your injuries.
As motorbike accident specialists, we pride ourselves on making sure your case runs smoothly from start to finish and keeping the process as stress-free as possible. These are sometimes not values that are mirrored within other law firms. This is where the specialists at JMW can help you.
If there is a reason that you doubt your current law firm are working to their full potential, thus not providing you with the service you deserve, then you should contact the motorbike accident specialists at JMW. Our team will provide you with no obligation advice on whether you are receiving the correct guidance on your claim, which will help you decide if you would like JMW to take over the conduct of your case. To speak to a member of the team today,contact us on 0800 054 6570 or fill in our online contact form to receive a call back from a motorbike accident specialist.
Transferring Your Case
We can discuss transferring your case if:
- You feel your current law firm has mishandled your case or progressed too slowly.
- You have been told that it is not worthwhile to pursue your claim.
- You are not happy with the amount of compensation you have been told your case is Worth.
- At the conclusion of your case, if you feel that your solicitor has secured a lower amount of compensation than you deserve
When it comes to motorbike accident claims, our team has years of experience, and have worked on many transferred cases. The transfer process is very straightforward and to allow us to take over the conduct of your case we will need:
- Information about the law firm dealing with your case, including who they are and what stage they have taken your case to.
- Paperwork signed by you, which we will send to you, confirming that you are happy for us to take over the conduct of your claim.
- The file of work from your previous solicitors; we cannot start any meaningful work on your case without first receiving the file from your previous law firm.
Following our conversation and receipt of your file of work, we will assess your case and discuss how to best move forward with your claim, providing you with the excellent service our clients receive on a regular basis.