- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Costs Draftsman Manchester Costs
Frazer joined JMW in October 2019 as a Costs Draftsman.
Frazer has been working in costs since February 2013 and has experience in working on high value Serious Injury and Clinical Negligence matters and other claims including EL/PL, Industrial Disease and Abuse.
Frazer’s role includes:
- Preparing budgets
- Preparing bills of costs
- Negotiating costs settlements
- Drafting Replies to Points of Dispute
- Providing advice to Solicitors regarding their costs and/or retainers
- Dealing with fixed costs disputes
Outside of working hours, Frazer is currently studying his LLB part-time at Manchester Metropolitan University.
In his spare time Frazer enjoys watching sports, reading and fishing (in the summer).