- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Personal Injury
James joined JMW in July 2021 as a Solicitor and Assistant in the Military Claims Team led by Partner, Clare Stevens, pursuing civil actions against the Ministry of Defence and also claiming compensation from the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme administered by veterans UK.
James has over 8 years of experience in dealing with a wide range employers liability claims, previously acting for both Claimants and Defendants in both the fast track and multi-track. James has settled hundreds of cases on both the Defendant side of the fence and the Claimant side of the fence. James has dealt with a vast quantity of the following types of claim:
- Orthopaedic injuries caused by Manual Handling at work
- Injuries caused by defective machinery or other work equipment
- Slips and trips in the workplace
- Accidents caused through insufficient training or lack of suitable assessment of key risks
- Falls from ladders and other high working areas
- Injuries caused through positive handling incidents in schools and pupil referral units
- Service user violence and attacks in the care industry
- General accidents caused at work through the negligence and mistakes of colleagues
In James' spare time he enjoys shopping for clothes, holidays with family and keeping fit with a combination of weight lifting and high intensity interval training. James has a particular interest in utilising elliptical machines for a wide range of low impact aerobic workouts.