- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Real Estate Residential
Catherine joined JMW in January 2021, as a Solicitor in the Real Estate Residential Department.
Catherine has dealt with a wide range of Real Estate matters including:
- Sales and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, including at auction;
- Transfer of equity and equity release
- Remortgages and secured finance, bridging loans;
- New build off plan sales and purchases; and
- Acting for first time buyers, Help to Buy and Shared Ownership.
Catherine graduated from with a degree in Law from Bournemouth University. Catherine also holds a Masters of Law from the University of Law, Guildford. She previously worked in the Real Estate department at two London based law firms, specialising in buy-to-let portfolios and equity release schemes.
Catherine takes a personal approach to every case, ensuring she understands the needs of each individual in order to deliver the best possible client experience. She offers practical, straightforward advice in a personable manner and is committed to reaching the clients objectives.
Outside of work, Catherine is an avid baker and foody, who loves to visit new restaurants across the world. She also enjoys keeping fit, travelling and exploring new cities.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance