- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Real Estate Residential
Luciana joined the JMW Real Estate Residential team in September 2020 as a Solicitor.
Luciana graduated from the University of Kent, before completing the LPC at BPP University. Before qualifying as a Solicitor, Luciana worked as a paralegal and completed her training at another top 100 law firm before joining JMW.
She has particular expertise in:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing; freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
- New build purchases, sales and assignments.
- Acting for first time buyers and Help to Buy.
- Shared ownership sales and purchases.
Outside of work, Luciana is a competitive netball player and enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance