- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Real Estate Residential
Sabreena joined JMW in March 2021 as a Solicitor in the Real Estate Residential Department.
Sabreena has experience in a wide range of residential matters including:
- Working on all aspects of residential conveyancing - sale, purchases and refinances of freehold and leasehold properties;
- Auction sales and purchases;
- Secured finance including bridging finance;
- Acting for a wide range of clients.
Sabreena graduated from Queen Mary University with a degree in Law and gained a Distinction upon completing the LPC at the University of Law. Before qualifying as a Solicitor in September 2019, Sabreena worked as a paralegal and completed her training at a niche real estate firm based in London.
Outside of work Sabreena enjoys baking and interior designing.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance