- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner and Head of Department London Real Estate Residential
Sophie joined JMW as a Partner and co-head of the Real Estate Residential department in March 2021.
Sophie has over 10 years’ experience in dealing with acquisitions and, disposals of residential property. She has particular expertise in:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing including sales and, leasehold and freehold purchases.
- Transfers of equity, re-mortgages, auction sales and purchases, lease extensions, licences to alter, exclusivity agreements, HTB and shared ownership.
- Acting for first time buyers and seasoned investors.
- New build purchases, sales and assignments.
Prior to joining JWM, Sophie was with a property based firm in the West End for over 10 years and assisted a broad range of clients both in the UK and overseas in residential property matters. During Sophie’s decade long career she has developed strong relationships with both clients and estate agencies including panel memberships. Sophie takes a pragmatic and effective approach to dealing with property matters which is valued by both client and estate agents.
Sophie enjoys going to the gym and, going on long country walks with her two cavapoo dogs, Mylo and Buddy.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance