- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Real Estate Residential
Stephanie started at JMW as a Trainee Solicitor in August 2015 in the Real Estate Residential department. She qualified as a Solicitor in November 2016 in Residential Conveyancing and has experience in handling many types of property transactions, in particular;
- plot sales, including sub-sales
- buy to let properties, including re-finance
- leasehold transactions, both houses and flats
- matrimonial sales, re-financing and transfers
- repossession sales and purchases.
Stephanie graduated from Lancaster University in 2012 and went on to complete the LPC at University of Law in 2014. She worked at Birchall Blackburn as a Conveyancing Assistant and Trainee Solicitor, before transferring to JMW.
In her spare time Stephanie cooks often and visits the gym several times a week. She enjoys being outdoors and visits the Lake District and surrounding areas as much as possible.