- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Paralegal London Real Estate Residential
Teodora joined in April 2020 as a Paralegal in the Real Estate Residential Department.
Teodora has experience in a wide range of Private Property matters including:
- Acting for the lender on bridging and secured loans and ensuring the lender’s requirements are met;
- Dealing with high profile clients on sales and purchases of property portfolios;
- Dealing with the first registrations of unregistered land;
- Acting for the landlord in granting Licences to Assign;
Teodora graduated from City, University of London in 2017. She then went on to study the LPC with Masters at City. Whilst studying, Teodora volunteered at Victim Support and the Citizens Advice Bureau.
Teodora previously worked in the Private Property and Commercial Property departments of Thrings LLP. She assisted in a wide range of purchase, sale and remortgage transactions which allowed her to later gain exposure to more complex matters such as the grant of new leases and lease extensions.
Outside of work, Teodora enjoys salsa dancing and going to salsa festivals. She also loves travelling and getting lost in the city streets.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance