- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner and Head of Department London Real Estate Residential
Thiara Joined JMW in June 2019.She is a Partner in the Real Estate Residential team.
Thiara has over 16 years experience in the acquisition, disposal and investment of residential property predominantly in London.
She has particular expertise in:
- New build off plan purchases, sales, assignments and sub sales
- Working on all aspects of residential conveyancing – leasehold purchases, sales, transfer of equity, trusts and tax related matters.
- Acting for HNW individuals, overseas investors, offshore investment companies and owner occupiers.
- Secured finance including bridging finance and Islamic Sharia products
- Acting for offshore investors in the acquisition of large scale residential blocks and its subsequent sale, some of which are undertaken by overarching agreements or marketing agreements.
- Acting for first time buyers and Help to Buy.
Prior to joining JMW Thiara was with a niche property firm based in the West End specialising in new build property. She regularly travelled overseas attending property exhibitions advising clients and exchanging on the spot at sales exhibitions both overseas and in London.
Thiara is just as focused and energetic at home. Loves cycling, chills with yoga, bake's off whenever she can and enjoys well-earned mummy time with three young children.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance