- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Banking and Finance
Prior to joining JMW in March 2019, Michael was an Associate at Addleshaw Goddard for almost three years and trained at Squire Patton Boggs.
Michael has experience advising borrowers, sponsors and lenders in syndicated and bilateral financing arrangements, particularly in the areas of general corporate finance, acquisition finance and property development and investment finance.
Examples of Michael’s experience include:
- Advising the banking syndicate in connection with facilities totaling £60m to AO.com to fund the acquisition of Mobile Phones Direct Limited.
- Advising Radius Payment Solutions Limited in connection with bank funding relating to Inflexion Private Equity’s £150m minority investment.
- Advising the banking syndicate in connection with facilities totaling $200m to Innospec Inc. including a further amendment and restatement of facilities to fund the acquisition of Huntsman International LLC.
- Advising Bruntwood Limited in connection with a £115.5m facility provided by Aviva Investors.
- Advising National Westminster Bank Plc and RBS Invoice Finance Limited in connection with a funding package provided to Gardner Aerospace Limited to fund the acquisition of Northern Aerospace Limited.
- Advising Yorkshire Bank in relation to a funding package provided to cake manufacturer, Park Cakes, as well as further finance advice relating to the company’s management buy-out.