- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Partner Manchester Management Board
Joy joined JMW LLP in 2010, in the role of Senior Partner, to assist with the continuing development of the firm. Her particular areas of expertise are Management and Business Development. Joy previously presided over the impressive growth of Pannone LLP as Managing Partner and Senior Partner.
During the 8 years that Joy has spent at JMW, the revenue has increased from £10m to £38m, and people from 170 to 500.She has been integral to the growth of the business into one of Manchester’s top full service law firms, through high-level recruitment and innovative business models.
- One of the Women of the Year;
- Recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award (Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For Awards);
- Declared to be one of the 10 most innovative lawyers in the UK by the Financial Times;
- One of the UK's Top 100 Lawyers according to The Lawyer magazine;
- Recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award at the MPF Awards;
- Governor of Manchester Grammar School;
- Non-executive Director and Shareholder of I-COM (I-COM International Ltd), a company providing web and search engine optimisation services;
- Senator of Manchester Junior Chamber of Commerce;
- Winner of a Lifetime Achievement Award at Manchester Legal Awards 2017;
- A Decade of Excellence in Business at the Women in Business Awards 2018;
- Services to Law at the English Women’s Awards 2018.