- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Trainee Solicitor Manchester Trainee Solicitors
Aamir joined JMW in December 2017 in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Aamir has experience in a range of matters relating to Acquisition & Disposal of all types of Commercial Property. He also has notable experience in the business element of transactions, acting for Landlords, Tenants & Agents.
Notable experience includes:
- Acting on the acquisition of large development sites pre (and post) planning & working with Local Authorities to create sustainable projects;
- Instructed on the disposal of mixed-use schemes, including negotiating leases to National occupiers;
- Experience in Residential & Commercial re-finance matters with National Long Term Lenders and Short Term Bridging Lenders;
- Involved in the acquisition and lease of several Solar Farm projects; and
- In-house experience managing Commercial Property portfolios, including Industrial, Commercial & Residential sector investments.
Aamir graduated from the University of Central Lancashire with a 2:1 in Law and completed his LPC at BPP University, Manchester in 2017.
Aamir loves travelling, and considers himself to be a ‘massive foodie’. Fortunately for him, travelling allows great exposure to different cultures as well as new cuisines.
Aamir is an avid Cricket, F1 & Football fan. He counts Deep Sea-Diving, Skydiving & Wakeboarding as notable recent experiences.