- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Trainee Solicitor Manchester Trainee Solicitors
Miah joined JMW in August 2018 in the Personal Injury Department.
Miah works closely with file handlers specialising in Road Traffic Accidents. Her key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients and other professionals;
- Uploading data on to the case management system, Proclaim;
- Assisting with collating and drafting documents and preparing bundles;
- Assisting with general administrative tasks.
Miah graduated from the University of Birmingham with a law degree in Summer 2017. Miah then completed the LPC at the University of Law, Manchester in June 2018, with electives in commercial law, employment law and intellectual property.
In Miah’s free time she enjoys travelling, attending cocktail masterclasses and socialising with friends and family.