- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
A career at JMW Solicitors is more than just developing your ability to apply the law. We support all our employees in developing their careers and helping them reach their full potential. Our success depends on attracting the best people and nurturing their talent.
We also believe in treating our employees as people. We encourage all of our staff to have a life outside the office - and to enjoy the time they spend at work. Of course we all work hard, but we also recognise the importance of home and family. We value strong all-round team players who can develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants, employees and Partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
To view our current vacancies or to submit your CV please use the link boxes below.
JMW Solicitors is not your ordinary law firm. We do things differently. If you have drive, determination and ambition then we would like to hear from you.
- Private health insurance for yourself (if wanted) with an option to add family members
- Death in Service to the value of 3 times your salary
- Group Income Protection
- Pension Scheme (automatic enrolment for employees aged 22 and over)
- JMW Staff Loyalty Card providing discounts at various businesses
- An hour’s early finish on your birthday
- Two days’ allowance each year to undertake charitable work
- Netball/Football teams
- Annual travel insurance for you and your family aged up to 18, or up to 23 if still in full time education
- Cycle Scheme