- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Lawshare is delighted to be hosting our 4th Annual Conference at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester.
4th October 2018
Our 4th Annual conference is not to be missed and is again aimed at Managing Partners, Practice Managers and any senior individuals at law firms. The theme of the conference this year is ‘Leadership’ and we have a host of speakers, all of whom have held leadership positions within their respective organisations and who will offer their opinions and tips on leadership strategy.
The conference will commence with a panel session containing leading industry individuals (including JMW’s senior Partner and former Managing Partner of Pannone Solicitors – Joy Kingsley). The panel will be encouraged to share expertise and practical guidance on how to achieve success in a leadership positon.
Carter Corson, renowned Business Psychologists, will follow and host an interactive session with attendees and provide riveting insight into the ‘psychology’ behind leadership development.
Christina Blacklaws, The National President of the Law Society, is our headline speaker and concludes proceedings by providing an insight into her aims and aspirations for her tenure at the helm of our professions governing body.
A drinks reception and meal in the luxurious surroundings of the Lowry hotel then follows where you can discuss burning issues, the days content or generally socialise with other like-minded professionals in the industry.
All for £50+ VAT.
For more information about the conference or to book please use the form below or email Caroline.McCarron@jmw.co.uk
- 1.00pm - Lunch & Registration on the Mezzanine level of the Lowry Hotel. There will be a buffet lunch served along with the opportunity to network with our sponsors.
- 1.45pm - Delegates called into Conference Room
- 2.00pm - Conference begins- Welcome
- 2.15pm - 1st Session – Lawshare Panel – Leadership
- 3.00pm - Coffee Break
- 3.30pm - Carter Corson
- 4.30pm - Headline Speaker Christina Blacklaws Current President of the Law Society of England & Wales
- 5.15pm - General Q & A
- 5.45pm - Pre Dinner Drinks Reception
- 6.55pm - Call for Dinner
- 7.10pm - Evening Meal with Wine