- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor London Data Protection
Hannah joined the London office of JMW in May 2020 as an Associate in the Technology department, having previously worked as a Data Protection and Regulatory Solicitor at Winckworth Sherwood.
Hannah graduated from the Royal Veterinary College with a BSc Hons degree in Veterinary Science. Before qualifying as a Solicitor in April 2018, Hannah worked for four years as an analyst in the Risk Management department at a FTSE-100 global retailer, and completed her legal training at a commercial law firm based in the City of London.
- GDPR compliance advice to various clients, including assisting in preparing for a GDPR audit, and acting on behalf of both data controllers and processors.
- Advised on the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
- Assisted with a highly sensitive and complex data subject access request and applied the relevant exemptions under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Assisted with amending and updating the terms and conditions in a consumer credit agreement for a payment service provider to ensure compliance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Payment Services Regulations 2017.
- Advised an insurance broker on providing individual guarantees in relation to regulated credit agreements.
- Assisted a housing association with the tendering process in accordance with public procurement policies.