- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor London Data Protection
Hannah joined JMW in May 2020, having previously worked as a Data Protection and Regulatory Solicitor at Winckworth Sherwood.
Hannah has assisted clients on a range of data protection and commercial matters, including advising on the GDPR, PECR, public procurement processes, and consumer credit regime, as well as assisting clients with data subject access requests and drafting privacy documentation.
Hannah graduated from the Royal Veterinary College with a BSc Hons degree in Veterinary Science, and completed her GDL and LPC at the University of Law in London. Before qualifying as a Solicitor in April 2018, Hannah worked for four years as an analyst in the Risk Management department at a FTSE-100 global retailer, and completed her legal training at a commercial law firm based in the City of London.
- GDPR compliance advice to various clients, including assisting in preparing for a GDPR audit, and acting on behalf of both data controllers and processors.
- Advised on the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
- Assisted with a highly sensitive and complex data subject access request and applied the relevant exemptions under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Assisted with amending and updating the terms and conditions in a consumer credit agreement for a payment service provider to ensure compliance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Payment Services Regulations 2017.
- Advised an insurance broker on providing individual guarantees in relation to regulated credit agreements.
- Assisted a housing association with the tendering process in accordance with public procurement policies.