- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Family
David joined as a partner with a busy caseload into the thriving family team in the London office in February 2021.
David has a huge amount of experience in most aspects of Family Law, having qualified at Pennington Manches in 2000.
Areas of specialism include:-
- A particular expertise in complex and seemingly intractable financial disputes, often combined with an international element.
- To that end, David works with private wealth lawyers on a regular basis.
- David also drafts a great deal of PNAs and handled a pre-nuptial agreement worth well in excess of £1bn in 2020.
- A direct, dynamic and positive approach with a very firm ‘can-do’ attitude and a committed team player with an iron-fist-in a-velvet-glove approach.
- David will tailor his approach to the individual to get the very best out of what can be a dreadful situation.
- Everything is possible and David works tirelessly to bring his clients not just brilliant results but some well-earned closure and a clean slate.
- His cases tend to be on the larger side of financial matters and often all over the world.
Previous to joining us, David was a partner for many years at Charles Russell Speechlys LLP and also at BDB Pitmans LLP since 2018.
In his spare time, David loves walking everywhere and plays and watches as much football as his growing family allows!