- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate London Family
Hannah joined JMW in October 2020 as an Associate in the Family Team. She previously worked at Royds Withy King and moved to JMW with four other members of the team.
Hannah has experience across a broad spectrum of issues arising out of relationship breakdown acting for both married and unmarried couples. She mainly assists clients with divorce and the associated financial arrangements following a separation, but also regularly advises regarding arrangements for children. Her experience includes:
- Assisting clients at all stages of divorce, dissolution and judicial separation proceedings, including providing advice where proceedings can be issued in more than one jurisdiction.
- Advising clients regarding financial settlement upon separation and the appropriate distribution of assets, with particular expertise in complex cases involving company interests, trust structures and overseas assets across a number of jurisdictions including the USA, Dubai, Nigeria and Bangladesh.
- Representing clients in applications to vary or set aside existing financial orders, having recently been successful in assisting a wife to obtain an upwards variation and capitalisation of a spousal maintenance order a number of years after a financial order had been entered into.
- Advising regarding the arrangements for children following a separation and resolving disputes by way of negotiations and contested Children Act proceedings, including those involving serious allegations of harm and parental alienation.
- Applying for non-molestation and occupation orders in situations where there has been domestic violence.
Hannah graduated from the University of Nottingham with First Class Honours in Law and obtained a Distinction upon completing the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School. Hannah subsequently trained at Howes Percival LLP, where she gained experience in a number of areas of law, before qualifying as a Solicitor in September 2016.
Hannah is a member of Resolution, a network of family law professionals committed to promoting a constructive approach to resolving family disputes. She is also an active member of YRes London and Women in Family Law.