- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate London Family
Jonathan trained at Sears Tooth solicitors where he worked for five years. Jonathan then joined a niche family law firm in Central London, before joining JMW in December 2019.
Jonathan works closely with professional colleagues, including financial planners and children experts (such as independent social workers) to provide clients with practical advice that is personal to their needs.
Recent experience includes:
- Working with financial advisors in London and the US to achieve a tax efficient settlement for a wife on divorce.
- Securing jurisdiction in England and Wales for an international client.
- Achieving a worldwide freezing order to prevent a husband from disposing of his assets.
- Successfully proving that property owned in England was beneficially owned by a Russian oligarch and therefore a matrimonial asset.
- Drafting a pre-nuptial agreement for an international husband with offshore assets.
- Successfully varying a child arrangements order to enable a father to spend more time with his children.