- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Commercial Litigation
David joined the firm in April 2020 in the Commercial Litigation Department.
David specialises in residential property rights and agency and has experience of a wide range of property litigation. He is particularly well known for his work in:
- Agent terms of business and other contracts;
- Tenancy agreements and licences;
- Consumer protection and rights;
- Agent regulation including Client Money Protection, data protection and anti-money laundering;
- Landlord regulation including deposit protection and property licensing;
- Welsh law;
- Public affairs and political representation;
- Mediation representation.
David has written or contributed to a number of books and journal articles on these topics and is highly sought after as a speaker and lecturer.
David originally did a degree and doctorate in International Relations at the University of Wales before training as a solicitor at the College of Law. He did his training contract at PainSmith Solicitors in Hampshire before joining Anthony Gold Solicitors on qualification and rapidly rising to partnership.
Blog Posts by David Smith
17th September 2020