- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Commercial Litigation
David joined the firm in April 2020 in the Commercial Litigation Department.
David specialises in residential property rights and agency and has experience of a wide range of property litigation. He is particularly well known for his work in:
- Agent terms of business and other contracts;
- Tenancy agreements and licences;
- Consumer protection and rights;
- Agent regulation including Client Money Protection, data protection and anti-money laundering;
- Landlord regulation including deposit protection and property licensing;
- Welsh law;
- Public affairs and political representation;
- Mediation representation.
David has written or contributed to a number of books and journal articles on these topics and is highly sought after as a speaker and lecturer.
David originally did a degree and doctorate in International Relations at the University of Wales before training as a solicitor at the College of Law. He did his training contract at PainSmith Solicitors in Hampshire before joining Anthony Gold Solicitors on qualification and rapidly rising to partnership.