- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Commercial Litigation
Fatma joined JMW’s Commercial Litigation team as a solicitor in April 2022.
Prior to joining JMW, Fatma completed her training contract in a boutique London based firm. Majority of her training contract was spent on civil disputes including:
- Residential property litigation, recovering possession of property under the Landlord & Tenancy Act 1954, claims for disrepair and other disputes over breaches of covenant, houses of multiple occupation claims, applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and the Upper Tribunal, recovery of property from unlawful occupiers/squatters/sub-tenants and unauthorised works claims.
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over boundaries, easements (rights of way and rights to park), trespass, adverse possession, and party wall disputes.
- Debt recovery, breach of contract and construction claims, injunction applications, civil restraint order claims, enforcement of court judgments including charging orders and insolvency.
Outside of work, Fatma enjoys going out to restaurants, travelling, and watching films.