- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor London Real Estate Finance
Joe Jarvis joined JMW as a solicitor in the Real Estate Finance team in March 2021.
Joe has a wide range of Real Estate transactional experience including:
- Secured lending transactions;
- complex commercial property sales, acquisitions and re-finances;
- large scale property development work; and
- landlord and tenant matters.
Joe graduated from the University of Sussex with a law degree in 2016, before commencing the LPC at BPP Holborn. Joe subsequently secured a training contract with Bowling & Co solicitors and qualified as a solicitor in June 2020.
Football, food and traveling are Joe’s main passions outside of work.