- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Family
Matt joined JMW from Royds Withy King in October 2020 as a Solicitor in the Family department.
Matt has experience working on a wide variety of cases arising from the breakdown of marriages and relationships. Matt frequently advises clients on divorce and the associated financial remedy proceedings following separation, as well as advising parents on arrangements for their children.
Matt’s experience includes:
- Providing advice to clients throughout the duration of divorce, dissolution and judicial separation proceedings, including providing advice on urgent divorces where there is a need to quickly establish jurisdiction.
- Representing clients during financial remedy proceedings including advice on the distribution of assets in cases with complex and international elements.
- Advising clients on disputes over child arrangements as well as cases involving international child abduction and special guardianship orders.
Matt graduated from the University of Cardiff with a Bachelor’s degree in Law and a Master’s degree in Human Rights Law before completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Bristol. Matt subsequently trained at Royds Withy King, gaining experience in several different areas of law before qualifying as a Family Solicitor in March 2020.
Outside of work, Matt is an enthusiastic runner and cyclist and cycles for Rapha Cycling Club. Matt recently completed a 25-hour cycle for charity, covering 607km in the process.