- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor London Real Estate Commercial
Tufayel joined JMW in January 2020 as a Solicitor in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Tufayel has experience in a wide range of matters relating to the acquisition, management and disposal of all types of real estate commercial. He has particular expertise in relation to:
- Investment properties and portfolio management having acted for clients in relation to the acquisition, leasing, management and disposal of industrial units, offices, and retail premises;
- Complex commercial lease transactions;
- Acting for real estate developers and investors, portfolio landlords and asset management firms and lenders;
- Real estate finance and in particular Islamic sharia products, commercial lending and bridging finance.
Tufayel delivers practical and straightforward advice in a personable manner and is committed to reaching his client’s commercial objectives and meticulously manages each and every transaction.
Outside of work, Tufayel has a great passion for the Arabic language and enjoys playing badminton and football. Tufayel follows and has keen interest in formula 1, tennis and football. Tufayel also loves to travel to different countries and visit the historical sites.