- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate London Real Estate Commercial
Danielle joined JMW in May 2019 as a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Danielle assists a wide range of clients including investors, occupiers, pension funds, high net worth individuals and asset managers. She has particular expertise in relation to:
- Sales and acquisitions of commercial sites;
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to offices, retail and transport related premises;
- Refinancing of commercial buildings and land;
- Assisting with the property aspects of corporate transactions.
Danielle graduated from the University of Southampton with a mathematics degree in 2007 and then converted to law and completed her LPC at The College of Law, London in 2009. She most recently worked at Taylor Vinters.
Danielle enjoys travelling and experiencing different cultures, spending time with friends and family and at the weekends likes to go horse riding in Richmond Park.