- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Real Estate Commercial
Savio joined JMW in June 2019 from Healys LLP. Previously, he was the former head of Commercial Property at Healys LLP. Savio has practised commercial property law for over 33 years.
Savio deals with all aspects of commercial property sales and acquisitions, in particular:
- Hotels, restaurants and retail .
- He also advises on landlord and tenant matters including estate management for a number of clients with substantial property holdings.
Savio is an affiliate of the British Franchise Association and has acted for franchisees and franchisors in relation to their property requirements.
Savio is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and the Law Society of the Republic of Ireland.
Outside law, Savio enjoys travelling, watching sport and cooking